The incumbent uses various evaluation tools and compiles data to assist BBBS with proving and improving the collective impact of its programs and services, with a specific focus on youth mentoring programs (high school) and service delivery.
- Analyze and monitor service delivery program to ensure quality, efficiency and participant safety
- Ensure program is compliant with national standards, local policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and succession opportunities through ongoing supervision, coaching, performance management and training for direct reports
- Create, implement and attain program goals/objectives that align with annual business plan and the strategic plan
- Build and maintain strong partner and stakeholder relationships to gain community support for programs
- Compile and submit program reports for leadership team, key stakeholders and funders
- Participate in creation and execution of annual program budget
- Implement best practices in program innovations to obtain quality impact results
- Oversee program evaluation result requirements, including implementation and monitoring of outcome measurement tools to ensure funding compliance and positive program impact
- Implement effective client and volunteer recruitment strategies to meet or exceed annual program goals/targets
- Complete file audits in accordance with national standards and agency policies and procedures
- Degree or equivalent experience in Human Services
- 10 years experience in program development and delivery
- 5 years experience in supervision
- Experience with analytical analysis of data and trends
- Professional written and verbal communication & presentation skill
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area offers a competitive salary, health benefits and RRSP matching.
Closing Date: July 29, 2013 or until a suitable candidate is identified.
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to the Attention: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.